- Pure Beeswax Candle. Approximate burn time: 15 hours
- Our burn times are conservative averages, not a guarantee. Results will vary based on your environment and burning preferences.. Proper wick maintenance helps.
- Our 1.75 x 1.75" beeswax pillar candles require a minimum burn of 3 hours per session. Burning for extended time ensures that the wick burns the candle evenly out to the edge. This also helps to avoid tunneling and relighting issues.
- Our artisan made beeswax candles are individually hand-poured (The dimensions listed may vary just a little with each candle).
- Beeswax candles release negative ions, eliminating pollen, dust, dirt and other airborne particles. While cleaning the air and removing indoor pollutants they can reduce asthma, allergies, and hay fever. At Natural Way we decided to make beeswax candles after learning how they change the quality of life for many with respiratory issues. Beeswax candles are nature's air purifier, lasting longer than any other candles.
- The elegant golden glow of pure beeswax candles releases a charming, sweet scent of honey that helps with relaxation, de-stressing, and focus.
- Made with only PURE & PREMIUM 100% natural beeswax and 100% cotton wick.Natural Way Beeswax Candles are gentle for your system and the environments.We work with responsible, self sustained farms and as always try to keep our packaging as friendly to Mother Earth as our ingredients.
- Because at Natural Way we believe: Beautiful Earth, Beautiful You.