Frequently Asked Questions
If your question is not answered below, our team will be happy to answer any of your questions through our live chat option.
Can I purchase the wax even if I am not in the United States?
- Yes! We ship anywhere in the world. Shipping options are available during checkout.
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
- Usually, an order is shipped immediately after being received. Delivery time depends on the shipping option selected during checkout. Please review the delivery option for the estimated delivery time.
What are the payment options?
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and PayPal
What's the difference between Natural Way Hard Wax and Synthetic Waxes?
- Our hard wax is hand crafted with only premium 100% natural beeswax and resins. Synthetic hard waxes cannot be applied as long and need to be applied thicker, since they tend to break more often. Our hard wax can be applied longer because it stays flexible longer. Since Natural Way Hard Wax is less sticky, it is easier to handle. Most other natural hard waxes contain honey or other ingredients. Like soft waxes, Synthetic hard waxes can also tend to crystalize when heated repeatedly which leads to breaks and painful experiences. The quality of the ingredients used in our products, in addition to our process, creates the ultimate waxing experience.
How long, or short should my hair be for waxing?
- As soon as you can see it or feel it, it can be waxed, even for bikini and under arms. If you have coarse hair it should be closer to 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch for the first few waxes. Once the hair becomes finer it can be waxed at a shorter length. Other waxes require hair to be longer.
Should I trim the hair before waxing?
- There is no need to trim before waxing. If the hair is longer (between 1/2-inch to 1 inch), the wax will attach better and pull easily. Most waxes, specially honey waxes will require trimming.
Will waxing make my hair grow back thicker/stronger/darker?
- Absolutely not. Waxing is a treatment to reduce hair growth by making it thinner and less every time. (shaving between waxing will slow down the desired results)
Do I have to apply anything before waxing?
- Skin needs to be clean and dry. We suggest to clean the skin with warm water and natural soap, dry skin with a clean towel.
Do I have to apply anything after waxing?
- After waxing, we suggest to use cold water to close the pores.
How long will it take for my hair to grow back?
- It takes between 4-8 weeks to grow back. (Waxing is a treatment, the more you wax, less hair growth every time)
How long should I microwave my Microwaveable jar?
- In order to avoid over heating the wax, we recommend that you microwave your jar minute by minute. Be sure to remove the lid and place it on top of the jar leaving a slight opening. (We don't give specific microwave times to our customers because all microwaves vary in temperature). The wax should be liquid in the center and solid on the outside. Scoop the wax where the liquid and solid wax meet to create a 'peanut butter' consistency.
How do I know if my wax is ready to use?
- Microwaveable Jars: The wax should be liquid in the center and solid on the outside. Scoop the wax where the liquid and solid wax meet to create a 'peanut butter' consistency.
- Wax Warmer or Double Boil: The wax should be solid in the center and liquid on the outside. Scoop the wax where the liquid and solid wax meet to create a 'peanut butter' consistency.
Why am I having trouble removing hair when I wax?
- The wax strip was pulled off too slowly or in the wrong direction. During application, apply the wax with slight pressure in the direction of hair growth. When pulling the wax, hold the skin taught with one hand and pull it with quick motions.